Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

good place to buy ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know any good legit company that sells ipad at good deal. I'm looking for one and I see slashgear.com seems to be the best. Wonder if anyone know better ones.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Check MacMall.com.

Others are TigerDirect.com, NewEgg.com, JR.com, and even Amazon.com.

I have personally used each of these more than once. Great all the way around. Service is tops at each.

You can get the 1st Generation 16gb for 399.99 or less. If you find a list price higher than that, move on (remember, that is for the 1st Generation).

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks doc. I'll check them out. i found 64G ipad2 for $699 at slashgear.com. I wonder if there's any better price with same memory. i want more mem because will be putting pictures, videos, and installing photoshop and other stuff in it too.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

doc,
I checked all the sites you gave me. None beat the price of slashgear.com. I'm wondering if the site is ligit. How would you find out if a website is ligit or not, especially one not commonly known?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks doc.
Honestly, if it was me I'd be looking at an android tablet.

I have the iPad and I love it. But I also have the Asus eee Transformer and love that even more. More bang for the buck. 32gb, expandable memory card slots, front and rear camera, runs flash...totally awesome machine for 499, 399 16gb.

Samsung just released one that is supposed to be pretty awesome but the specs (no expandable memory) don't stack up.

And I understand Toshiba just released on as well.

The new Android Honeycomb is awesome and most tablets just released are super fast chip sets, some even dual core.

Vincent

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Doc Com thanks for the info. Now, it gets me thinking.
Onard thanks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom