Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Good Rank Checker/lead Extracting Tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Levi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dose anybody know of a good rank checker tool that gives you around the top 40 results from different search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing)? Something you could run a couple times for keywords related to the domain, and then add all the good candidates to the prospective end user list.

I'm looking to find someone to team up with for a lead gen website, so I want to contact all the professionals in a certain area, especially if they're lower than page 1 and want more exposure and customers.

Thank you!

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can use SEM Rush, you can search the keyword, get results, and export the list. And then, use something like ScrapeBox to extract emails, etc. from the sites. Or you can just use ScrapeBox for the whole process, but you will need a lot of proxies.

Daniel Levi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much, icedude! From what I understand, you mainly use SEM Rush to find actual advertisers that are paying money for the keywords, whereas ScrapeBox goes through non advertising search engine results? Also, I'm not very familiar with Proxies, do you need to buy them from somewhere?
I have been told that Atomic Email Hunter is one of the best options for extracting leads from search engines, perhaps you know how it compares to ScrapeBox? Also, could you please recommend a good emailing software?

I appreciate it a lot! Thank you!

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Atomic Email Hunter would get small jobs done, but is overpriced imo, I would just go with GScraper or ScrapeBox for extracting emails and search results.

For sending emails, it depends on how many emails you are sending, if low volume go with MailChimp, etc.. free version. If med-high volume than go with SendGrid, etc....

You can buy proxies pretty cheap, just Google and make sure they are private.

Daniel Levi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I see, thank you! I think Atomic Email Hunter looks more easy to use than GScraper or ScrapeBox, but it seems as though they provide more extensive information if you spend time learning the programs well. MailChimp is just the thing I needed, thank you for the great advice.

I'm a bit worried about all the technical issues that come with the programs. Can you describe what proxies actually mean and why you need them? I'm a total beginner in this area. Also, when sending emails using MailChimp, is there anything I need to do in order to make the sending secure and not get in trouble with the internet provider?

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Go to Google and sign out of your Google account if you are logged in. Now do a Google search, any search and then hit CTRL + R on your keyboard very fast for about 30 seconds. This will show you why you need proxies.

And MailChimp is very user friendly and will walk you through the setup and will show you how to comply with Can-spam, etc...

Daniel Levi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks again, is there any other software you recommend for end user outreach in general?

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, there is no software that can get you more sells other than your own brain. imo Software complicates things...

For example, if you use MailChimp or anything else to send bulk emails, your delivery rate is going to suck and your email will lack personification. Your headers will most likely start with something to the effect of "To Whom May Concern" instead of "Dear Company Name." This may come off as spam to most users and your email will be deleted. Also, your delivery rate will suck ass maybe something in the area of 20-45%. Now, if you send out original emails one at a time than your delivery rate may be 90%+.

My point is nothing beats putting in the hard work. Sure software makes things easier, but nothing good in life comes easy. And, if you want to sell to end users than you have to be willing to put in the blood, sweat, and tears. That means, go to their site, find the most workable contacts(Owner, CMO, etc...), and type up an email that may appeal to them.

For example, one end user I sold a name to had won an award and he had it listed on the company website. So in my sales email, I mentioned that and congratulated him on it and it prompted a response which I was able to negotiate a deal for the name.

Anyway, good luck which ever route you decide to take.

Daniel Levi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree with you. In my opinion, sometimes for domains in industries such as real estate for example, first I rather use an automated tool because there are so many possible real estate agents to contact. Then, wait for around 1-3 days for results, and if all fails, pick up the phone and start getting people to see the value of teaming up for a lead gen site, or perhaps owning a high quality domain themselves if they're interested in going that route.

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great plan! Good luck!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sounds like the same repeated plan that's being taught to newbies.... to start sending unsolicited emails and make annoying phone calls.

when you "start" by wanting to use "automation", then automatically, it becomes spam.

if it's not personal, then it's not sincere.

imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom