Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Google Adsense Firefox, Picassa, referrals

Status
Not open for further replies.

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any tips on how to increase referrals for Firefox and Picassa through the Adsense program? I have links on my pages but seldom get a download. I would think that since they are free more people would click on them, just wondering if anyone has any good strategies to increase referrals.

Domain Days 2024

LeeRyder

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
a dedicated seo site works wonders/best.

pelican

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
probably most of your visitors already have firefox installed. or not comfortable changing to another browser.

i have 0 clickthrough of my firefox referral on my sites.

eg. no matter how i persistently telling my gf about how good is firefox... she still using internet explorer... she is too used to IE.

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have about 80-100 clicks and 3-5 install per day on firefox. Picasa doesn't convert at all for me.

Shark

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think those buttons are simply wasting ad space on site. CPC ads pay better. Its easy to get 1 click per 100 impressions than 1 user initiated installation per 1000 impressions!

I guess the conversion could be better if the installation was initiated by the browser automatically & the user just has to press "yes" or "no". Just like the spyware plugins get installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom