Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Google Adsense for Domains users speak up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridge

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Who out there has given a real good test to google adsense for domains and has a a couple months of data to compare with other parking services.

Curious to see how it stacks up against others after a healthy test period. I am sure like many services it has it's strong and weak points.

Also in terms of ranking in google, do google parked pages have more success in rank than other providers parking pages? Does anyone have any data on this?

looking forward to your comments.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
do google parked pages have more success in rank

They have absolutely no chance at all at ranking. Google scrubs them from the index - as does every other search engine after they read the horror show google injects into the <head>

I was going to try them till I looked at the source code. Getting domains out of google's purgatory can sometimes be a real challenge - putting domains in there on purpose - no thanks!

Ridge

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
that certainly isnt the greatest news. Has anyone gone ahead and tested their services anyway?

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i used it for 2 month - from the very first day they opened this program right until a week ago and ..... it stinks !! - first month was fair with some good days and some bad days - second month , only bad days - you get more at ppc companies than at google direct.

i tested with 125 domains - 1000's of visitors per day - a very nice mix with mostly us visitors .

actually i did better with the yahoo feed until just a feww weeks ago. ( and i prefer the yahoo feed anyway since they pay much faster - with google i have to wait an extra 30 days)

Ridge

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
anyone else care to chime in?

Ridge

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I spoke with someone yesterday who said Adsense was doing better than parked for them? anyone else have a similar story?

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would use them, however without a proper and simple DNS setup, I won't waste the time. Tested them early on, payout was lower than parking.

missedcall

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
depends on the name, generally most names will do better on ppc but some names much better on google. the main reasons doing better on ppc :

a) on google only landing page is fully ads, searching returns normal SE results with ads on the lest column, so most of searches end up clicking on results rather than sponsor :upset::upset::upset:
b) ppc's can negotiate better % and although keep a big part sometimes is bigger than in google direct, big domainers can negotiate better % directly with google (close to million uniq/month i think)
c) most ppc's have several templates and better opt tools for most domains

BUT is always a good idea to test for few days portions of your portfolio on google, u may find that some names have super performance there

Ang

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have been using Google for my .ca's and they are doing quite well there. I am getting more traffic than I did when they were at Parked.com, better CTR and better CPC so I'm pretty happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom