Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Google Adsense Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I have about $60 in revenue in my Google Adsense account. I know they won't send you a check til you get $100 or more, but I have no desire in creating a website just to put the Google Ad on it, just so I can make $40 more. Is there any way you can transfer the funds to someone else? Is there ANYTHING I can do?

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wait 'til end of year for payout.

hifi2

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GiantDomains said:
Wait 'til end of year for payout.

They don't pay at year end anymore. This is quoted from an email they sent late last month:

"As a result of publisher feedback, we will not be paying out all accounts at the end of the year. We'll continue to pay publishers on a regular schedule, and will send payments to qualifying publishers with earnings balances over $100. In addition, cancelled accounts will only be paid out if their account has earned a minimum of $10. Please take the time to read the updated Google AdSense Terms & Conditions thoroughly the next time you log in."

Ross1982

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
''cancelled accounts will only be paid out if their account has earned a minimum of $10''

Cancel ya account?

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They aren't doing yearly payouts any more. I think the only way is cancelling your account, although it would be a stupid thing to do.

EDIT... damn, posted without seeing Ross's post, lol

Alexander

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just don't have the time to maintain any website. So I guess I'll just cancel my account? If I do, they'll send me a check of what I have, right? Thanks again.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Alexander said:
I just don't have the time to maintain any website. So I guess I'll just cancel my account? If I do, they'll send me a check of what I have, right? Thanks again.

There is no way the members can guaranty that but as Ross1982 said it appears to be at least 98% correct. If you want to know with absolute certainty you should ask G as they are normally very good with support questions.

Alexander

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I just emailed them and I'm waiting for a response.

Now, is there a way to get rid of Godaddy backorders? =x

chatcher

Crazy Chuck
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Alexander said:
Now, is there a way to get rid of Godaddy backorders? =x

How many have you got and what do you want for them? I can give you a list of dropping names with a high likelihood of success, that I would buy once registered.

pleasedelete

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I only have one. Glad I didn't buy more. What should I set it to work on? Hahaha

Alexander

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had 5 at one point, but used those up on worthless domains. I have 1 now. Is there a way to transfer them or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom