Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Google Advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue and Gold

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok we all know that Arbitrage is no more. What I want to know from some of you folks is how did you run Google Ads for Parked pages. Every time I would run them Google would cut them off. I have started trying one or two at AA again but again Google cuts me off. What is the secret? I know it was being done I just don't know how. The real reason I decided to try a very few things is that I still have $278.00 credit at Google. Yes I know that I can get back all my money less the coupons I had used but I figured what the heck. I had rather use the 178 I have in there with their 100 and maybe make a few dollars unless AA cuts my account. Gold Key already did and Parked sent me a very strong warning. If you dont want to share your secret here just PM me I would love to know the answer (not that it will do much good anymore)

Domain Days 2024

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why not take your best performing parked domain and build a simple little website with it. Lace it with affiliate links and use up your account balance. Depending on the niche you may make much more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom