Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Google Adword kw tool and domain names...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sids70

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When I register domain names I use google adword kw tool. Now all you people who use google adword kw tool can you tell me what exact count would convince you to register a domain name?

What is your cut off 10000, 5000 or 1000. I know more the better but what would be your lowest threshold?

thanks for your sincere input in advance.

Sids70

newvista

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
For me it is unlikely that I would consider any name which has a count lower than 1000, however, I also consider the CPC value.

sids70

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Newvista for your answer.

Do you buy domains to park or to develop? Do you get good typeins with 1000 count ?

Sids70

Jessica320

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice thread.

So 20,000 searches + domains are worth buying? This is great news as I have a couple in this level and up.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When I register domain names I use google adword kw tool. Now all you people who use google adword kw tool can you tell me what exact count would convince you to register a domain name?

What is your cut off 10000, 5000 or 1000. I know more the better but what would be your lowest threshold?

thanks for your sincere input in advance.

Sids70

Hi

This question has been brought up several times.

Use the search feature here on the forum to find older threads with the same subject.

here's is one I found for you

http://www.dnforum.com/f34/what-min...earch-volume-impresses-you-thread-331584.html

there maybe more

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom