Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs Google Adword transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

chidoug

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a credit of $95 us dollars with Google Adword, but I don’t need it or want it… is there a way to transfer the remaining funds?

DavidAusman

David Ausman
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I dont think that it can be done..
But you may also want to try emailing google for that, who knows they refund your cash

slavahosting

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
best bet is too sell the account to someone for like $80, and let them run their own ads in it till funds expire. Google has a non refundable deposit policy.

chidoug

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
slavahosting said:
best bet is too sell the account to someone for like $80, and let them run their own ads in it till funds expire. Google has a non refundable deposit policy.
how do i go about doing something like that, they have my credit card, so that would have to be changed, i would let the account go for much less then $80

jeffro231

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
chidoug said:
how do i go about doing something like that, they have my credit card, so that would have to be changed, i would let the account go for much less then $80
maybe i could pay you what you want for the credits..then when they are about to run out,just cancel the card

chidoug

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jeffro231 said:
maybe i could pay you what you want for the credits..then when they are about to run out,just cancel the card
PM sent

slavahosting

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
chidoug said:

what you do is just update the info in the account by changing address, and cc number and expiration date to false figures, so the card isent charged again. Sell the account for 10-15% less the amount of money in there to someone else.

Google has nonrefundable policy, so this is only way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom