Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Google Hosted Gmail for your domain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsturbed

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Google Hosted. Bring Gmail to your domain.

This special beta test lets you give Gmail, Google's webmail service, to every user at your domain. Gmail for your domain is hosted by Google, so there's no hardware or software for you to install or maintain.

* Gmail - 2 gigabytes of storage and search tools that help your users find information fast. Instant messaging from right inside their accounts.
* Google Talk - Users can call or send instant messages to their contacts for free – anytime, anywhere in the world.
* Control Panel - Easily manage user accounts, aliases, mailing lists, and chat settings.

Want to be part of this beta test?
Gmail for your domain is currently available as a limited beta. If your organization is interested in helping Google test this service, we'll consider your domain for this beta. You'll need to sign in with a Google Account (or get a new one), and answer a few quick questions about your organization and your email needs

Domain Days 2024

ccm

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

typeins

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Google is just so much smarter than their competitors.. they offer sooo many services for free which other companies charge $100+ a month for.. the other search companies dont seem to get that by branding and offering so many services for free they are increasing their number of searches done.

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
pft, google is easier to type than yahoo, and google has the best interface!

xtc

Inactive User
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
IIRC, there's a limit to 25 email boxes, no? Or maybe that's just me.

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
u can ask them to increase mail box. i have a 600 email box account with 140 live emails for a local university. its working real nice and fast. and cost is down to 1/200 for them .. they dont have to maintain own mailserver now cause of it. and can even use google chat on there own domain.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
scorpio said:
u can ask them to increase mail box. i have a 600 email box account with 140 live emails for a local university. its working real nice and fast. and cost is down to 1/200 for them .. they dont have to maintain own mailserver now cause of it. and can even use google chat on there own domain.

Good to know, thanks for that! 25 domains was a bit restrictive.

ccm

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They gave me 100 accounts ;)

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just got approved too. However, there was no mention of revenue-sharing at all (I was thinking of moving over my free @math.com users, 30,000+ of them).

pelican

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how long it takes for you to get approved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom