Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Google Indexing - Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladex5k

Been Around the Block
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have been developing and promoting my website (link in sig) for the last few weeks now, and I saw that there has been a PR update.. however, my website is still not in the google search or in Dmoz... What do you think I should do?

I have a few sites linking to me, and I have linked them.. and I've submitted my site to various directories... How come my site has not been crawled and indexed?

Please help!

Is there a reason why my site has not been included in the indexing?

Domain Days 2024

topnotchdomains

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
erm did u try anything funny? like inserting scripts that u think will boost the PR but is actually against googles ToS?

bladex5k

Been Around the Block
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Of course not. The only script I use on the entire website is WordPress, and I installed a few plugins provided by Wordpress themselves like a Sitemap plugin and a Crawl Page plugin for search engine spiders... Nothing else..

The only way I know how to boost PR is by getting other sites to link to me, which I have about 5 or 6 sites that are between PR 1-4 linking me.

Most of my traffic is coming from MSN.. and I bet if I was indexed by Yahoo and/or Google, my traffic would DEFINITELY increase.

I just don't understand... Can somebody help? Please.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom