Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

google is hiring

Status
Not open for further replies.

yahoohaha

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
dear google,

you guys are the greatest search engine builder. I enjoy and appreciate your fine work very much.

i also found out your search results could be more relevent by filtering out weeds in the garden.

i spent 3 years to building websites and testing my theories to spam (seo) google. now i have some one page no content sites are listed no.1 on some hot search terms.

i make some easy money now and confident that with my spam method, if i push a little harder, i can make a lot more.

the thing is God talked to me today.

to make a better search engine-improved google to offer surfers higher relevent search results is greater than all the money.

i suggest you guys to find out my websites and remove it from google. in doing so, you will discover new ways to improve your search results.

if my suggestion will be taken and worked for you, i hope you can offer me a real job at google.

i like your blow job.

joe

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
for great seo........

contact ove_burgland << member here

@ a Tutor respected member.........

he's worth his weight in gold.

yahoohaha

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
it's not me, it's my friends weed.

been depressed all morning and 30 hrs up, since i got the bag, i just want to bs at dnf.

i don't know what's for tonight, cheap beer night every tuesday down here, i might drink a little, night is so pretty, not like you guys only like $.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by yahoohaha
it's not me, it's my friends weed.

been depressed all morning and 30 hrs up, since i got the bag, i just want to bs at dnf.

i don't know what's for tonight, cheap beer night every tuesday down here, i might drink a little, night is so pretty, not like you guys only like $.

quit boggarting and pass the reef :D:

yahoohaha

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
seriously, i think if you can spam google as you want, you own a gold mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom