Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

google is targeting my adsense banned site list

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone......

I added a list of banned sites to my adsense, the list was for games & toys as it was the closest list for my arcade. I got a uptick for what I got paid for each click on my ads for over aday.

But then I seen it go back down, I looked at the ads and a toy ad was showing. That means google is targeting my adsense banned list, pretty much googles ads adjusted to my list. And put lower paying ads in using my list, is there anyway to stop google from targeting the banned list ?

Has others here seen the same thing, showing toys ads on my arcade is not some thing I want. Unless they paid good for the clicks, but I'm pretty sure they are not.

Thanks! Tim

Domain Days 2024

GoPC

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Odd... I thought the POINT of the banned setup was so that those ads did NOT show up on your page rotation.

Odd that they would anyway.

Hmmm... Haven't used that feature yet but if this is what it yields, forget it.

GoPC

tas38

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I thought it was odd as well, but I did not have toy ads before the pre-made list.

This is the first time I used it, I should of given it more thought I'm 100% sure. There is nothing on my site to target it for toy ads, only that banned list has url for toys on it.

BidNo

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Try this new feature:

The HTML tags to emphasize a page section take the following format:

<!-- google_ad_section_start -->

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

You can also designate sections you'd like to have ignored by adding a (weight=ignore) to the starting tag:

<!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->

Details can be found here, https://www.google.com/support/adsense/bin/answer.py?answer=23168

Cheers,
BidNo

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom