Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Google Keyword Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

bathroom

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am new to the forum here and I have seen some very smart people in here. I hope someone can answer a question I have about the google keyword tool...

I you search for an "exact phrase" of for example "exersize equipment", does it consider the searches where people type in something like - big bobs exersize equipment - as a broad search.

In other words, when you search for an "exact phrase", does that eliminate the possibility that people my have other words in their google search, or does the "exact phrase" mean that is all they put into the google search textbox.

I hope this question makes sense, I just have seen some "exact phrase" hits that have 10,000 plus hits but I have a feeling that the google user must have put more words into the search textbox.

If anyone knows the answer it would be much appreciated... :eek:k:

bathroom

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have concluded that Google Keyword Tool can be tricky and even the "exact phrase" results can be misleading. If the google users search for... big bobs "exersize equipment" , then exersize equipment can be accounted for as an "exact phrase". Therefore, in many word combinations, an exact phrase with 10,000+ search results can bring in very little type in traffic or organic traffic. So in conclusion, I listen to many other people here that have said, use the bots but don't trust the bots, and go with your instinct, as long as youre not drunk at the time! Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom