Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Google parking service!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diverge

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Requires 750k page views per month. I assume this is requirement is for the entire portfolio -- not each name. Either way, though, that's a bit high for me. Anyway, I don't see what the fuss is... the screenshot looks like a pretty plain-jane page with one big AdSense area. I could do that on my server now.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
...except doing that yourself is against Adsense TOS and might get you banned...

diverge

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GT Web said:
...except doing that yourself is against Adsense TOS and might get you banned...

Are you referring to this:
https://www.google.com/adsense/policies said:
  • No Google ad may be placed on any non-content-based pages. This includes error, login, registration, "thank you" or welcome pages.
  • No Google ad or Google search box may be displayed on any domain parking websites, pop-ups, pop-unders, or in any email.
In truth, I hadn't seen that until now... thanks for the tip. But I can't imagine they would be too upset about some automated article article content. This would exceed the normal definition of "domain parking" (which could be construed to mean "without content").

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I actually was referring to this:

No Google ad may be placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads, whether or not the page content is relevant.

gariben

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
but that is kinda funny considering you are offering a service to create websites based on Google Adsense (your signature)

No Google ad may be placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads, whether or not the page content is relevant.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TrafficClub offers Google parking, without the 750k requirement.

DavidAusman

David Ausman
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
gariben said:
but that is kinda funny considering you are offering a service to create websites based on Google Adsense (your signature)

:wink:
Life had never been fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom