Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Google Stocks, worth it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameAlot.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok hi everyone,

I'm curious to know why people are still investing their money in google stocks when it can go towards something else. I mean the stock is HIGHLY inflated. Yes, google will soon take over the world, but its spending way more right now then it's bringing in profits. I'm curious to here from actual investors in google to explore this thread further, but I do think that it is expanding and stretching itself too far too quickly. It is attacking all the big boys too prematurely: Ebay, Yahoo, Microsoft, AOL, VOIP firms recently, and rumored Paypal. I'm not saying the stock is not worth it because it is, but I do feel bad waters in the future as Google ruffles the feathers of the gods of Wall Street.

What do you think? Is it irrational exuberance? or completely worth it? I myself am not too sure. Because part of me want to jump on the bandwagon and the other part is screaming caution.

Domain Days 2024

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had some stock in GOOG for a while but you are right, there are many other better choices for short term gains. Plus, once you make your short term gain on something else, chances are Google stock will still be at a similar price, and you can always get back in later. It's been fluctuating in the $300 ballpark for months now. Why waste your time and earnings by going up and down on GOOG when you could be playing your cards at a more profitable table. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom