Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs Google vs Yahoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERCollins

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok, has anyone used Yahoo's version of adsense?

Any comments on it?

Domain Days 2024

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yahoo's version of google adsense? no such thing.

the programs they offer are different and are much harder to even get accepted to in the first place.

ERCollins

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok so no one has used them or got excepted, I mean really they are not that different, they have ads and search.

I guess I will register and see how it works and see if I can get excepted.

blindchild

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Their program requires a lot of traffic, minimum of 25,000 unique page views. Adsense is only for " Google ". They have their own name. They pay very well though.

aleeonline

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
neither have i ... can you please post the link here ... adsense is the best to me though ...

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

TvDomain

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ecollins said:
ok so no one has used them or got excepted, I mean really they are not that different, they have ads and search.

I guess I will register and see how it works and see if I can get excepted.

google is good one on that subject , but the problem is the competition is so hard , you will be competing dipending on what you will advertise, with big names on that product , they pay high prices for a click , so they will be in the first pages , so it dipend on how much you want to pay google for 1 click(visitor) to your website , exemple , if you sale a product or a service for 4$ , you need to pay more then what your product cost that way you will be one of the first firms who show's up in the first pages , or you pay $0.05 and you will be way back in the corner so far that people can not even rich the page where your add will be ... adwords for google is made for some one who realy wants to invest good money extra just for advertising....
but i wish good luck to you buddy :wink:

Kaz

Chief Innovator @ Key Medium LLC
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'll have to try Yahoo's version out. Thanks for the link.

cooljeba

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
nameslave thanks for sharing the link but the minimum requirement seems too heavy

" Customized solutions are available for companies that generate more than two million Web searches or 20 million page views monthly. "

I prefer Google Adsense :p

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

opie67

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes we are members of the new Yahoo program - but cannot initiate because we are in Canada (and this program is in Beta right now only to US-based publishers). Will post information when I get it.

Golom

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, I have just recently switched over to yahoo publishing from adsesnse. Let me say that I am thrilled about their program. I am seeing about a increase in revenue with their untargeted ads alone. I would reccomend to anyone that can get into this program definatly make the switch.

Yahoooooo For Yahoo Publishing!

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What types of sites has everyone been submitting to get accepted?

duskdawn

DN.CC
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
TvDomain said:
google is good one on that subject , but the problem is the competition is so hard , you will be competing dipending on what you will advertise, with big names on that product , they pay high prices for a click , so they will be in the first pages , so it dipend on how much you want to pay google for 1 click(visitor) to your website , exemple , if you sale a product or a service for 4$ , you need to pay more then what your product cost that way you will be one of the first firms who show's up in the first pages , or you pay $0.05 and you will be way back in the corner so far that people can not even rich the page where your add will be ... adwords for google is made for some one who realy wants to invest good money extra just for advertising....
but i wish good luck to you buddy :wink:

You are right, but the original post is seeking info for adsense and yahoo ads, not adwords.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this is an old thread, yahoo's program wasn't even rolled out at the time.

Sheva

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
-List of domains with unique visitors and page views by domain

- breakdown of where your traffic is coming from (by country)

-sources of traffic What % is type-in? What are your other
sources?

Yahoo asking the info above to join is that correct? it will take some times to collect all that data.

bigroxtar

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have had great success with yahoo and am averaging around $5 per click (my highest click is around $10, with nothing lower than $1/click). Here's the trick, if you are using their program, use the "ad targeting" feature. That will increase your click payout.

I would appreciate F$ if you use this. I honor your honesty.

bigroxtar

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom