Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Google Wallet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsturbed

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know Im a little late, about 3 weeks off actually, but has anyone heard anything more about this Pay Per Conversation rumor ?

Ofcourse, all incarnations of GoogleWallet.com are taken. ;)

Valleywag reports that "Google wallet should end click fraud". Over the past few months. there have been rumors about a Google Wallet service coming out that will rival PayPal. There has been a lot of talk recently about how click fraud could lead to problems for Google, Yahoo and other pay per click engines. If Google releases a PayPal like service, it will give them the ability to provide pay per conversion pricing to their advertisors.

Google Wallet's integration with Google AdWords has the possibility of eliminating click fraud, because this type of pricing will help ensure that advertisors only pay Google for traffic that results into sales. The pricing for pay per conversion will likely be higher then current pay per click costs and is likely to lead to increased competition between advertisors. Advertisors who can keep their costs per sale lower, will ultmately benefit the most. Google has always tried to provide more relevant, targetted traffic for their advertisors. Pay per conversion sounds like a natural evolution to the pay per click and pay per call model, providing advertisors with increased accountability. Microsoft and Yahoo will most likely follow Google, especially if this new method starts to pay off.

Domain Days 2024

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
About Google introducing a payment service to rival Paypal; they are.... but it isn't called Google Wallet... it's called GBuy! ;)

sakillll

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i hope that google wallet coming.
maybe some day i can pay domain fee from my adsense revenue.
waiting~:sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom