Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Google's new Writely (Online Word Processor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was just reading an article about Google's new online word processor called Writely.com. I went to their site and signed up and all I can say is WOW. You can create, upload or email in documents to edit them. I have only been using it for just 5 minutes and I tested the spell checker and many more features.

Everyone should check it out.

Domain Days 2024

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see Google Office coming... Do you think this will be the future? Online software applications? I think it is possible. People would not have to install the software anymore, purchase or download updates and they could use the software from wherever they are.

T

tekz999

Amazing amazon! MS had video conferencing about 3 years ago already, thought its not popular.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think that is where it is going. Everything will be web-based. We already have Xdrive giving us 5GB of online storage, Gmail 2.7GB mailbox storage, Writely - online word processor/spell checker.

Soon we will only need internet access and a basic computer to connect to all of our stuff online. If this happens a better online security system/encryption system will need to be in place. I would be reluctant to store any important material online; however, I see this is the wave of the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom