Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Got domain receive 15000 daily uniques

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

rentdn

T_T
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Carter for comment

The problem is that , I've no experience with Torrent websites , and I doubt that adsense is allowed on it

I just want to know is there any parking program that is paying more then Sedo or Parked for asian traffic

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In past I've deal with a Torrent domain with traffic too...I've tried ActiveAudience but don't pay well for that type of domain.

You can create a blog with Wordpress and monetize in this way...

rentdn

T_T
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The problem is that audience mainly consist from countries like China , Hong Kong , Japan , Taiwan and only after it USA and Germany ( 15% combined ) . The previous website was in Japanese and I do not understand even a single word . I guess I have to stick with sedo if there are no good alternatives ( 15euro/daily is not bad , I'm satisfied with it )

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hurry, if its link traffic, you are losing traffic daily.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Use your own DNS and capture all 404/image traffic and then forward to the parked (main) page. This way you will get better results at Parked.com

EnricoSchaefer

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can quickly drive A+ content about your keyword combinations using www.vtalkradio.com. Essentially, you purchase your own on-line radio station, brand it with your domain and inteview the top, most interesting people in the business. Each show creates a widget so anyone can place the show on their web site, with a linkback to you. Also, the show is transcribed and thus searchable text for Google. Yes, you cna get to page one results organically. It is $550 per show but by becoming a leading content provider within your nitch, you can grow your traffic big time.

D

Deleted member 10610

What I do is join as much as traffic exchange program I can and they bring me 7000 unique Ip per day

Makis77

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i once had a domain like this and used whypark service, traffic jumped from $5 per day at sedo to $10-$15
of course it only lasted 4 months but still i made some good cash

ATP

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I park my torrent domains at DomainSponsor. Seem to perform better than SEDO.
Give it a try.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom