Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Got few domains, what to do next

Magnito13

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm not a domainer, but I work in online marketing, and naturally stumble upon and own domains on a regular basis ...

Recently I needed some money, so I thought about unloading 3 or 4 domains that I own.

The problem is, I don't know where to start, should I just list them somewhere and wait ? or email interested people ? if so where to find these people ? and more importantly, are these domains of any value at all ? because I really I;m not an expert on the subject ...

What I did is put two of them on brandbucket, it seems like a nice website, and they listed them for good prices .. getstronger.com and intrek.com

the other two weren't accepted, probably because they only sale short brandable names in there .. and these two are abovetherest.com and underthesun.com

so I just listed them on Sedo (make an offer)

Now what ? I just wait ? How can I find potential buyers and speed the process ?
and the two on sedo have any value ?

Thanks

Domain summit 2024

Magnito13

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the moral boost :)

Are the domains any good ?

Throwne

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Domain SALES is an active thing - you can't just set and forget. You've gotta post your domain in auctions, discuss them in forums, direct marketing to potential end users (hardest but most profitable route), etc. The more exposure you get for the domains, the more likely you are to move them.

Good luck.

cmdomains

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm not any experienced to talk about their value but I think it will all go down to development/concept and who you'll be speaking to. All best to you

Throwne

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well you can check out the appraisals section on forums, use Namebio and Estibot for comparable sales/values (not gospel) and the the regular sales reports to get an idea of values of particular domains

asfas

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Your BB rejects are good domains. I am happy to broker them for you. PM me.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom