Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Got Kids Stuff? Kid's Stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Considering other sites for link inclusion for an upcoming project.

The site will be CottonsKids.com.

Cotton has become a major hit in this area. Every Monday morning, my wife and Cotton go to the local elementary school. 3 separate groups of 3 first graders come in and take turns reading to cotton. It has already created such a positive atmosphere with the children wanting to read more and more and has been a huge factor in helping to identify learning issues and lagging skills.

In addition, Cotton and my wife have been invited to attend therapy sessions at the children's home and counseling meetings. So far she has been to two with one particular 15 year old girl who has always gotten upset in the past and stormed out. The idea is to place cotton right between my wife and the young lady during the session so the girl can rub and pet cotton during the session. My God...both sessions since - not once has the girl gotten upset and stormed out of the room.

Here is the change up in criteria.

Your site (like CottonsKids.com will be) must be Ad Free.
I want no possibility of links going to sites deemed inappropriate.
If you have a picture book thing for kids, games, etc.

Developed sites only will be considered.

Any extension and any genre welcome for consideration.

The site will be geared primarily towards pre-K thru 6th grade.

Please, keep this criteria in mind when submitting sites for consideration.

Also of note, by late next spring, we will have two more labs as Certified Therapy Dogs and me! So I guess that is three dogs in all. Yup, I will have to go through the training courses and education as well. And looking forward to it.

So get ready for some Simon Says games and our little girl Abby (Gabby) dancing with the stars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom