Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

got something to confess

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
After an eventful weekend (rugby wise)

i have two things to confess

1) I bet £20 on Wales to draw with France (sorrry boys, you won I doubted you and I lost)

2) I drank some nice red Italian wine and not my normal real-ale, not that iam going soft or anything, just fancied a change.

NOW that felt better

so please post your weekend confessions here (of course within rules of decency and DNF rules)

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Uneventful weekend but transmission failure in the motor this morning made me lose my cool and shout at the missus over the mobile :emba: - the motor could only go in reverse and that seemed like how my day was going! Now re-arranging customer schedules for the week while the garage decides how long the work will take ... argggh - at least gives me more time for DNF today.

On the funny side I was stalled about 25 yards from the traffic lights and just started to dial the AA when an AA patrol pulled in front of me with orange lights flashing (spooky darlings how did they know!), "good grief, that was quick" I thought and promptly got a tow around the corner - flatbed recovery vehicle arrived within 30 mins so Gold Star to the AA on this occasion.

Crazysah

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have nothing to confess. ONly thing I have that it was funny reading your confessions.

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr Webname, i know that the AA is the Automobile Association but some other may think you are liking a drink too much ;-)

fatter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Got a letter from town, that I have an unlicensed dog, and must go get a license. Seems the counties free rabies shot people send a report to the towns or state. I said she wasn't spade the fees are double to make up for 4 years of license fees I didnt pay, (even though she is spade)i have nothing against paying, but I hate going in for renewals every year and proving they have rabies shots

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fatter said:
Got a letter from town, that I have an unlicensed dog, and must go get a license. Seems the counties free rabies shot people send a report to the towns or state. I said she wasn't spade the fees are double to make up for 4 years of license fees I didnt pay, (even though she is spade)i have nothing against paying, but I hate going in for renewals every year and proving they have rabies shots

well here in the UK you now have to have passports for horses.. even if they dont travel abroad ( :clown: ).. iam hoping to get airmiles for one of mine!.

the gov said its because our european cousins, they eat horses,dont they, so you have to say that your horse has had its vets visits etc.. or something

at the moment my horse passports are in the post... d:) :smartass:
so thats another confession...

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
All my confessions have been told at Reconciliation, only 3 people will ever know of them. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom