Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Offers Gotta Let This Go.....randomizer-script.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmmorris1

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
URL:
http://www.randomizer-script.com/

Age of site (months): 2

Monthly revenue: $237.00

Revenue details:
Earnings for Randomizer-Script.com are as follows, we bought this domain name two months ago approximately, and started a Google Adwords Campaign, only advertised on Google, for one week, After running that one ad, we made $236.73 in approximately 7 days. We also run Adsense Ads which is showing a credit of approximately $18.27. We have since stopped the advertising as we no longer have time for this domain any longer, and for that reason, I am selling to the highest bidder!
payments.jpg

Monthly page views: 139772

Traffic details:
Page views thus far are 139772, traffic is derived from Google Adwords and some Autosurf programs, and search engine traffic.

Description:
This site resells a popular "Randomizer Script", for those not familiar with them, basically a randomizer is a site in which a member joins, pays his/her sponsor, a random member, and finally the admin fee. Site is Seo Optimized and ready to take over, check out the Meta Tag Analyzer Results Simply input www.randomizer-script.com and choose your crawl bot! We have added a toolbar for our users, an install video to help with support issues.

Reason of Sale:
I had intended to sell this script long term, and have to take a regular job for personal reasons, so I am letting my site go to the highest bidder!

Search Engine Listings
Google: 26
MSN Search: 261
Yahoo: 370
Backlinks: 39

Currently the site is a PageRank 0 because of being new, it's predicted by IWebTool.com to be a PR4, we already have several PR4 Site's & a PR7 site Linking to us!

Running this site is very easy, takes little time to run, orders get processed by payment processor of choice, currently we use AlertPay & E-Gold.

With the winning bid, you will receive the domain name Randomizer-Script.com + All Content + My Resale Rights which Cost $649.95 Alone. Buying this site will be a great business opportunity for the right person.

I will also be available by Phone, Email, or Instant Messenger anytime to assist you with the site until you feel comfortable running the site by yourself! I have sold a similar site on here and continue to act as a mentor to the new owner, you can't beat this deal!

Payment will be expected safe and secure for the both of us!

Price (or starting bid): $350.00

Is an auction?: Yes

Google page rank: 0

Alexa site rank: 476,556

Buy It Now: $2000.00 Easy Quick ROI with simple Google Adwords Campaign, we made over $230.00 in one week using Google Adwords. At that rate your ROI would break even in approximately only 2 months.

Questions can be posted here or emailed to me at [email protected]
Thank you for your interest!

Chris Morris

Update: Stormpay is no longer providing website payments, they are strictly "Auction Only" payments now. Payment for this site will have to be a safe alternative for the buyer and seller, we no longer accept Paypal and Stormpay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom