Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Gotta love those $22.00 clicks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
22.jpg

This is the same domain I had previously seen a $32.00 and $16 click.

Parked at Sedo.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Sedo pays much better than Parked right now, also support multiple clicks.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
May I ask what niche/market this click came from?

ibydesign

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have found Parked absolutely worthless now, even for terms that Google reports has a high search volume. What's the real story on this, and where is it better to park? I'm pretty fed up. I liked how easy it was to manage pages and group domains, etc., but it's clueless if there's no revenue coming from it.

I'm not naive enough to think parking is the long term answer, but I'd like to get some value while I'm working toward developing each site down the list.

snicksnack

DomainersChoice.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice click.

I normally have no luck with Parked and Fabulous, my domains simply don't seem to convert there. Also Skenzo is not what it used to be. ND, DS, Sedo and Bodis do well.

davidjoseph

Level 3
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
how do you get traffic to your parked domains? I have some very good domain names with high search volume for the exact term, but no traffic, so it does not make any money when parked... do you write articles on places like ezine and put links to your parked sites? or is there something I'm missing?

NameGuy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you park at parked.com, keep a close eye on your domains. Parked (Yahoo) banned a bunch of my best domains and stopped putting Yahoo feed on them, only their other crap feed. All of these domains are totally generic .com domains, all typein traffic, with 1-click landers. Most had > 50% CTR and one was near 100%. The parked account manager gave me a the answer of basically 'Oh well' and I appealed to Donny and he wasn't anymore help citing Yahoo claimed they had bad TQ score which is bullshit. If your good domains start losing lots of revenue better take at the lander results as they will stop putting Yahoo feed on them with no warning or good explanation. Take a look at the source of the page and if there is a comment at the bottom that says "<!--# . par -->" then Yahoo is not feeding the domain. If parked doesn't find a good feed provider other than Yahoo they won't last much longer. I'm in the process of moving away most domains there. I honestly believe Yahoo prefers typos and other infringing domains.

Last edited:

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Where are you guys checking to see if yahoo banned the domain?

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you park at parked.com, keep a close eye on your domains. Parked (Yahoo) banned a bunch of my best domains and stopped putting Yahoo feed on them, only their other crap feed.

Nameguy stated the above and got me thinking so I looked at my parked account and noticed 5-6 names drop off the last month that are very good earners so I want to check. Does anyone actually know the answer or just like asking more questions lol

where to check if yahoo axed your parked name>?

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nameguy stated the above and got me thinking so I looked at my parked account and noticed 5-6 names drop off the last month that are very good earners so I want to check. Does anyone actually know the answer or just like asking more questions lol

where to check if yahoo axed your parked name>?

Check the source code as suggested earlier. go to your domain, and using FF (who uses IE anymore..) click view/Page source and scroll to the bottom to look for the code mentioned.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As for parked, I have never seen a decent full day. Yes, I had a couple of $16 buck clicks (mesothelioma) but beyond that, never have I seen such nonsense stats. Traffic disappears, revenues disappears, and never a straight answer (imo).

I have tried many parking companies but have resolved to stick with Sedo.

My other parking place is Bodis.

Bodis is doing very well with non dot coms as well as dot coms.

Here is an example of what comprises my top twenty for the month so far:

15 are dot com, one is a mobi, one is a .us, and 3 are .net

Of the 15 dot com:

3 contain hyphens
3 are IDN's

Of the 20 top for the month,

5 are adult related
4 are automotive related (truck, car, and motorcycle)
3 are travel related
4 are entertainment related
2 are LLLL.com
and the other two are the IDN, spanish keywords

I recently moved numerous from Sedo to Bodis. I selected those that were high traffic but low conversion on Sedo.

Overall, I am please to see many that were non-revenue at Sedo now get traffic and clicks. The highest click I have seen on Bodis lately (in my account) is $1.61. This used to be much higher when the had the Ask.com feed. That was da' bomb! Ask.com paid fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom