Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed GPSEquipment.com (Since 1997)

nubuck

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Gpsequipment.com was one of the first Gps names created back in 1997. (Website Created a few Years ago)

This Premium Exact Match Domain is a top level domain(TLD) for this keyword phrase and industry

Extremely Brandable Category Defining Name should be at the forefront of any marketing strategy.

I purchased the domain from the original owner (since 1997)and received good Parking Traffic.

When the site was developed a few years ago it did well was indexed in 41,000 pages

Alexa Rank of 515,000

Unfortunately I had to abandon and did not spend the necessary time needed due to other commitments

With a little effort you could take this to the next level.

Similar GPS Websites with lesser quality domains and products have sold for $30,000 on Flippa

All the site’s traffic is organic, in part due to its search engine optimized domain name.

No banner advertising, google Adwords, or other techniques were used.

All GPS companies are included (Garmin,TomTom,Magellan,Motorola)

I had my developer install a custom made website with all the Gps product Categories:
Sports
Marine
Kid Tracking (seniors)
Camping
Auto
Motorcycle
Software and Accessories

Clean,user friendly, organised website.

It is a site with many Page one rankings

I have not spent any money on advertising all organic traffic!

Check Domainindex.com for Stats, Domain Valued at $13,000 by Estibot.com

If you have any questions please send me a Private message all reasonable offers will be considered.

Thanks

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom