Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

GRAB ALERT! AftertheKiss.com Controversy & Snickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just to clarify, I’m NOT sure what the trademark situation would be with this, use at your own risk!

If you haven't heard about the latest controversy surrounding a snicker's ad that was played at the SuperBowl, read this:

http://news.google.com/news?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=snickers&btnG=Search&sa=N&tab=wn

Anyways, the URL that is advertised in all the videos is AfterTheKiss.com. All other extensions are NOT taken. I thought this would be a great grab considering how many people are going to type/misspell just to checkout and see what's there.

Some ideas: register misspells, grab the net, info, whatever extensions and host the banned video or host a forum where others can talk about the banned video and issues surrounding the video. Or you can put up general information about gay rights, etc....I believe information along with adsense would do great for awhile.

And you're probably asking why I didn't register one myself: because I have other business projects to focus on :) and I simply don't want to take my focus off them.

If you happen to register anything, come back and show us what you did with it and if it was successful!

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom