Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Great .cn four letter domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaught

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was playing with Link Popularity Check and I found a .cn domain without a registered .com. The domain is something like agmz.com.tw. where agmz.com is not registered. (BTW agmz.com.tw has 541 links in allthe web)

The domain I am looking at has over 40,000 links in alltheweb.

Not speaking chinese, I think the .cn domain is a business related site.

Is it worth registering and setting up with some chinese affiliate expecting the traffic to be typeins.

Thanks

zaught

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has anybody had any luck with registering a domain (.com, .net., .org, etc.) where the only one previously registered domain was a country domain?

wyvern

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Probably not a great idea. Many Chinese and Japanese websites use either numbers or short letter/number combinations for their websites. Why not, since English isn't the language of choice, English word domains don't have any more special meaning than awxg does. You'll get little traffic or name recognition from them.

taishan

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
wyvern said:
Probably not a great idea. Many Chinese and Japanese websites use either numbers or short letter/number combinations for their websites. Why not, since English isn't the language of choice, English word domains don't have any more special meaning than awxg does. You'll get little traffic or name recognition from them.

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom