Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale Great gaming domain taking offers- FREEMMORPG.US- 19K+queries/mth, No.9 Google Trend

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbsoluteKC

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am currently accepting offers for the domain:

FREEMMORPG.US

This premium domain is ideal for any kind of sites relating to MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game). This keyword rich domain will help to attract tons of traffic from the search engines.

There are at least 19,865+ queries from the search engines for 'Free mmorpg' in the month of Jul. 35K+ queries were received for 'MMORPG' alone. There are also many other related queries consisting of these two keywords (according to Overture).

Potential in US
As expected, this rich keyword domain has an extremely great potential in united states. According to Google trends, United States is one of the top ten regions to search for 'Free MMORPG'. From the chart, we can see that the query for this keyword is increasing every year:
http://www.google.com/trends?q=free+mmorpg&ctab=1&geo=all&date=all

Addition
On top of that. I will throw in the domain, FREERPG.US completely free together with this sale. 'Free RPG' is another great domain which receives at least 5,000 queries every month (according to Overture).

Domain Details
Both domains expire in Aug 2007 and are registered with Godaddy.

Taking Offers
I am not looking for very high offers for this domain but I believe it has great potential especially for natural traffic.
Please PM me or post here any offers and I will consider them.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom