Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohkus

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So I hate it when every thread is a negative experience so I'll post my own. Dynadot has been a pleasure to work with for many years, their control panel is the best in the industry and their customer service has been pretty good (I talked to Todd after their outage). Transfers in and out have been smooth and their interface leaves nothing to be desired.

I hope all Dynadot users back me here in saying Dynadot is one of the best registrars out there.

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have only good words for Dynadot. I've been a member for over a year and I can't complain. Support and service is great. System is easy to navigate and changing DNS is a breeze.

Mediamarket

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Agreed, they had one hiccup earlier this year and are hard to get on the phone but are responsive via email and my favorite.

Ang

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dynadot FTW! Aside from the outage which I think they dealt with quite professionally I have never had an issue with Dynadot. Pricing is fair and competative, interface is simple and very functional and service is excellent! Keep it up!

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Godaddy: please take note of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom