Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Greeting from Hitfarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayden Johnston

Team Hitfarm
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Greetings,

It's Hayden Johnston from Hitfarm.com here. Just wanted to extend a very warm welcome from the Hitfarm Team and let you know I am here to answer any questions or comments you may have about our parking service.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,

Hayden

Domain Days 2024

ca11

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey Hayden,

Thanks for stopping by. Mind me asking you about the $500 minimum to park at your service? I happen to have a sizeable portfolio and like to spread the names over were they provide a decent ctr and $/click for certain keywords and would only meet your minimum if I would place all my portfolio there, something that might not get me the maximum revenue.

Any thoughts on this? Is this a premium domains targetting strategy? Any pointers? Thanks!

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Hayden.....

Welcome!...I too, would also like to hear your feedback to ca11's post above...:)

Tony

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are they using yahoo or google feeds?

Hayden Johnston

Team Hitfarm
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Greetings,

Thanks for all of your questions and comments.

Below you will find many of the answers to your questions:

For years Hitfarm has been positioned as an exclusive parking provider within the domain space monetizing some of the largest domain portfolios in the world. How do we do it? Through:

·Superior Monetization
Hitfarm’s parent company, Reinvent Technology, owns and operates a portfolio of several hundred thousand domain names which it has leveraged to secure the best upstream revenue share agreement in the industry that we pass on to our clients at Hitfarm! Examples of domains from our Reinvent portfolio that are currently parked at Hitfarm include: Hdtv.com, Laptop.com, Mother.com

·Better Optimization
Our self-interest in the domain space guarantees that you will see the best optimization techniques employed on your domains when parked at Hitfarm. We have recently acquired a world leading semantic technology company to ensure we display the right keywords, to the rights users at the right time across your domains.

·Greater Transparency
Use our totally re-designed, widget based interface to compare your
portfolio against the Reinvent portfolio and the entire Hitfarm client portfolio (New Interface Coming Soon!).

·Excellent Customer Service
As soon as your account is opened you will be assigned an Account Manager. Our Account Managers are extremely knowledgeable, professional and will help you every step of the way.

·Outstanding Reporting
We provide extensive domain and account statistics so you can accurately track the performance of your domain portfolio.

If you wish to submit an application, you can do so by following the link at the top of this sub-forum, by visiting the
Hitfarm Sign-Up Page or by emailing me the following for review:

- List of Domains in your portfolio

- Screenshots verifying revenue on a domain by domain basis
(Please note ote that our monthly minimum for account
consideration is $500)

- Current Parking Provider

- Telephone Number

Rest assured that any information provided will be treated with strict confidence. Please note that only applicants who provide the
necessary information will be contacted.

I look forward to working with you!

Cheers,

Hayden

Hello ca11,

Generally, we only consider applicants that meet our monthly minimum of $500, but considerations will be made to those applicants who may have a solid name or two and come up just shy of the $500/month threshold. Whilst we adhere quite strictly to our monthly minimum policy, we also hold quality names in high regard.

For us, the more traffic you send, the better your overall rev share will be. Said another way, if you show commitment to us, we will return the favor. Although it may be beneficial for you to spread your names across multiple providers, something practiced by most domainers, it may be more beneficial (in terms of overall revenue) and definitely more convenient to park all of your traffic with one provider. Food for thought.

I would be more than happy to discuss in more detail how we may be able to work together. Feel free to send me an email or PM.

Cheers,

Hayden

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
......Screenshots verifying revenue on a domain by domain basis.....

It sounds good, but personally I would feel very uncomfortable in providing that domain by domain information. Only to play the Devils Advocate with you (and not saying or even implying Hitfarm would do it) what if you are able to "adjust" the payout percentage either on a domain by domain basis, or an account basis, and you "set" my payout percentage based in-full or to a degree on what they are earning elsewhere?

Perhaps the current PPC provider was paying poorly because the feed was not the best, or the names were not category or keyword optimized well, etc so the earnings may stay the same and at lower than possible levels if based on old revenue stats.

You should know that I have first-hand knowledge setting payout levels is in fact done by some other parking providers, at least on an account basis.

(there was another thread regarding this service so I posted in both the threads)

Hayden Johnston

Team Hitfarm
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello wmloz,

Try using Mozilla FireFox. It is our supported browser. And yes, our new-widget based client interface will be launching soon. It will redefine the way domainers interact with their portfolios! Stay tuned...

As for stats estimates, we are constantly working on improving these, but it is difficult given the limited amount of data we have to work with. I apologize for the frustrations you may have been experiencing, but rest assured this is a known issue and we are working to provide better estimates.

Cheers,

Hayden

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom