Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Guess who just dropped back into my life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well there I am, absolutely amazed at the news of the week at SnapNames, going from one forum to another to try and make sure that something that is posted on one is not missed on the other. I go to RicksBlog.com, a fantastic blog entry by him, leave a comment, and get back on with life (or should that be domaining :yes:).

Just a short while ago I went back to Ricks blog to see if he had updated and read any other comments and WOW - an idiot is starting to use Ricks Blog to accuse me of being a scammer! I was quite taken aback to say the least.

I would suggest as many of you visit the posts as possible, the poster signs his name as James Radley (previously known on here by several pseudonames but the one I remember is WhoDatDog - everytime he got banned he would rejoin under a different name). Anyway this all concerned a sale of a domain some years ago for - wait for it - $11,750, that's right leass than twelve thousand dollars. Those who do not know about it may wonder what I did to this domainer, did I not send him the domain, falsify traffic or revenue, or anything else similar? Well the answer is NO. He had nothing to do with the sale or purchase of the domain, he just simply got a bee in his bonnet that a .ST domain could be sold!

Well several years on he obviously still has this unhealthy facination with me, but I am sure one day he will get the help he needs. In the meantime given the gigantic events that are going on in the domaining world at the moment an idiot has to come up on one of the most respected blogs in the industry and spout his dribble.

Oh and by the way Adam on here and Ron at DNJournal checked the facts of the sale (in fact Ron even contacted Escrow.com to confirm everything was kosher before publishing the sale as at less than $12k it was and still is a record for a public sale of a .ST). So just to let members know I have added an apology on Ricks Blog for the 'idiot poster' and I will not be replying to WhoDatDog's posts on there again.

I posted this in the humour section because it most definately is not serious. :lol:

Last edited:

Attila

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hmmm...read through all that looking for that joke or punch line only to find out I wasted 4 minutes reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom