Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Hacked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if anyone was familiar with the type of hack I am dealing with at my site http://conception-tips.com/index.php ?

I was told it was a 'sql injection'. Never heard of it. It appears the hackers page is somehow showing over my homepage. If you do a 'view source' of the page you can see the scripting they are using, but I cannot find it in my files or database anywhere. Any ideas? It has been over 24 hours now and I still cannot figure this out :greensigh:

Domain Days 2024

nts

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hard to say exactly what they did, but I know how they got in.

You are running an old copy of phpBB, 2.0.11 (current version is 2.0.21). The hackers used an sql injection hole, found in 2.0.11, to get in. This means that they used a flaw in phpBB to execute (or inject) whatever SQL query they want. I'd recommend updating to the latest version of phpBB.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yep, was just reading about that. I have my host looking at it now but not sure they are finding anything. I would love to run into some of these people and just beat the sh*t out of them....

gdubz

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This makes me wanna switch to vbulletin, i heard the security for vb is alot better

POLiSH

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Aerrial said:
I would love to run into some of these people and just beat the sh*t out of them....

I just do it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom