Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Happy Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Lot of members with birthdays today. Must have been the result of a lot of couples shooting for first born in the new year. That usually equates to cash and prizes. :)

So we celebrate the birth of a new year and your birth.

Cheers :)

Ciqala

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NameGuy
I think it's because its easy to type-in when you register. :eek:

i'm not convinced... i mean i'm sure the guy who's come up on my hiphopdvds.com forum as having a birthday and having reached the grand old age of 2 is legit... i'm just concened he didnt fill out a coppa form when he joined though. :rolleyes:

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Check this out... (it's new years related)

October 5th is most common birthday in U.S.

A recent in depth database query conducted by Anybirthday.com suggests that October 5th is the United States most popular birth date. It seems that on average more people are born on this day than any other.

According to the inquiry, an average of 12,576 people are born each year on the 5th of October. It also suggests that some 968,000 Americans celebrate this day annually.

What makes this early October birth date so fashionable? October 5th however held a not-so-suprising significance, as conception would have fallen right on New Years Eve.

Which birth date is the least common? May 22nd with an average of 10,259 persons born each year.

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nobody can arrange the shot to get a result of exactly january 1st. Parents just made it written like January 1st.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I went to highschool with a guy who was 5 minutes older then me. No joke.

RMF

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom