Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Happy Veteran's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To me, from me, to all who have served...this is your day.

Kind of special being on 11.11.11.

But, we're a special bunch.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think you mean Remembrance Day... ;)

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Remind me to crap on your National holiday... you douche.

Seriously - get a life and an education. If you knew even the slightest bit of knowledge outside your myopic view of the world you know most of the world calls it that. It's not an American-only holiday. :upset:

Do us all a favour Raider - go back to school. You very clearly need it. Just when I think you couldn't show yourself to be an even bigger idiot - you outdo yourself again.

If your goal was to look stupid - congrats - you succeeded.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seriously - get a life and an education. If you knew even the slightest bit of knowledge outside your myopic view of the world you know most of the world calls it that. It's not an American-only holiday. :upset:

Do us all a favour Raider - go back to school. You very clearly need it. Just when I think you couldn't show yourself to be an even bigger idiot - you outdo yourself again.

If your goal was to look stupid - congrats - you succeeded.
Seriously. Not an issue, was never an issue, until she made it an issue. Meanwhile, in another thread, trying to once again call my military service into question but in this thread, just has to come in and attack somebody for something now that its back on the forum. These two threads clearly show what a whacked mind we're dealing with here...in one thread veteran be damned and in this thread, leave our veterans alone! How conflicting is that.

I have to be honest...initially I was not sure how to post this (to include other nations) because we are not the sole participant in any action. It is not just our (U.S.) veterans that need honoring.

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

It's an American holiday on 11/11/11, you Liberal retard;

Veterans Day, formerly Armistice Day, is an annual United States holiday honoring military veterans. It is a federal holiday that is observed on November 11. It coincides with other holidays such as Armistice Day or Remembrance Day, which are celebrated in other parts of the world and also mark the anniversary of the signing of the Armistice that ended World War I. (Major hostilities of World War I were formally ended at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918 with the German signing of the Armistice.)

The next time I want knowledge from a leftist retard from the north, I'll ask for it.

Before I posted in this thread and saw your username, I knew before entering that what you posted would be a slap in the face to our Veterans, I absolutely knew it and I was right... I despise liberal f*cks like you who disrespect our servicemen and women, I really do.. The Vietnam "Era" vet might not have a problem with it but I do..

Your the kind of guy we saw in the early 70's spitting at our servicemen when they returned from Vietnam, a war that was started by a Democrat and ended by a Republican.

Last edited:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Preserved for douchebaggery purposes.

It's an American holiday on 11/11/11, you Liberal retard;

Veterans Day, formerly Armistice Day, is an annual United States holiday honoring military veterans. It is a federal holiday that is observed on November 11. It coincides with other holidays such as Armistice Day or Remembrance Day, which are celebrated in other parts of the world and also mark the anniversary of the signing of the Armistice that ended World War I. (Major hostilities of World War I were formally ended at the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918 with the German signing of the Armistice.)

The next time I want knowledge from a leftist retard from the north, I'll ask for it.

Before I posted in this thread and saw your username, I knew before entering that what you posted would be a slap in the face to our Veterans, I absolutely knew it and I was right... I despise liberal f*cks like you who disrespect our servicemen and women, I really do.. The Vietnam "Era" vet might not have a problem with it but I do..

Your the kind of guy we saw in the early 70's spitting at our servicemen when they returned from Vietnam, a war that was started by a Democrat and ended by a Republican.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom