Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Hard Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dzelil

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am Edin Haric and am currently living in Canada, My family lived in Bosnia and I came here when I was 4 years of age. The reason for our move was because of the war against our country in 1992. My family is now in hard times and very low on money, I live with my mom and my sister, my sister is trying to attend school but can't due to low funds, I am the only guy in our family. My dad passed away in the war as he was killed and I have been living in pain now and without someone older I can look up too. I am only 16 years of age and trying to be the man of the house but can't turn no were for help.

If you ask yourself how will this benefit you by helping well the answer is, just having that feeling that you helped someone in there hard times says everything. Any kind of donation will help my family. I am trying all I can to get my mom and sister to stop worrying. I feel very bad though I cannot do much alone. I would just like to thank all of you guys here if you do wish to help my family through the hard times now.

If anytime you need any help with game server installation I will do it for a very low price to offer something back to you people. I can't express how much you guys mean to me, I am glad I got someone to turn too through hard times.

If you think this is a scam I understand how you think, I will not ask anything from you. I hope you do understand our pain.

Below is my email for paypal for any donations you would like to make, I just would like to say thank you to anyone that does help, my family will be so happy knowing people care out there even though we might be complete strangers to you.

Thank You.

[email protected]

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dzelil said:
I am Edin Haric and am currently living in Canada ... My family is now in hard times and very low on money, I live with my mom and my sister, my sister is trying to attend school but can't due to low funds ...
You're currently living in Canada, and your sister can't attend school due to low funds?? :confused:

Dzelil

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
nameslave said:
You're currently living in Canada, and your sister can't attend school due to low funds?? :confused:

Yes we moved to Canada in 1992 right when the war broke out in my country, my sister is 19 years of age and it's very hard to find a job for her as she speaks no english. I hope to help out with some amount of money to get any education

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dzelil said:
Yes we moved to Canada in 1992 right when the war broke out in my country, my sister is 19 years of age and it's very hard to find a job for her as she speaks no english. I hope to help out with some amount of money to get any education
Your family moved to Canada in 1992, when your sister was 7 years old; and she has not attended school at all during these 12 years, and she speaks no English after living in Canada for 12 years?? :still confused:

Dzelil

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
nameslave said:
Your family moved to Canada in 1992, when your sister was 7 years old; and she has not attended school at all during these 12 years, and she speaks no English after living in Canada for 12 years?? :still confused:

She attended up to highschool and since then she cannot go back to school. My sister does not know english because she does not go out a lot, she does not spend time with canadian people like you would usually at school. She can't go anywere to learn english or for someone to teach her because it costs money, I am the only one in the family that can write and read in english. My mom also struggles with it

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dzelil said:
She attended up to highschool and since then she cannot go back to school. My sister does not know english because she does not go out a lot, she does not spend time with canadian people like you would usually at school. She can't go anywere to learn english or for someone to teach her because it costs money ...
Your sister finished high school in Canada and does not know English?? Now, my friend, your story just doesn't work. I suggest you stop right here.

Dzelil

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
nameslave said:
Your sister finished high school in Canada and does not know English?? Now, my friend, your story just doesn't work. I suggest you stop right here.

No my sister went to school only in public school up to the beginning of highschool. I will not bother explaining this as I see you think I am trying to scam you and won't even try to change your mind. I see the point you dont except my situation and thats fine, I am sure someone out there will.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dzelil said:
If anytime you need any help with game server installation I will do it for a very low price to offer something back to you people. I can't express how much you guys mean to me, I am glad I got someone to turn too through hard times.

Since you are offering services, I suggest you post in the Related Offers forum and offer your services (you must be Platinum), however, asking for donations is not a related offer. Sorry about your situation. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom