Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale Has anyone elose notices TBR has mostly crap lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has anyone elose notices TBR has mostly crap lately, I haven't seen too many good names in there for a while.

-=DCG=-

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd agree the quality is getting lower all the time. Usually there are about half a dozen good to great names (like last's week's oil.ca), and then the rest are poor to ok quality, depending on the niche you're interested in. Even the NNN and LLL don't seem to be in high demand anymore.

Seems like it should be this way though, over time the better names should get taken up and held. But even today good .com domains drop, so I think there will always be some quality .ca names in the TBR. I know in the last year or two I've picked up some names in TBR that I think are really good, names I'd searched for before and were registered at the time.

I let rico.bc.ca drop by accident this week, so that will be my gift to someone in the TBR. I really meant to renew it but got screwed up on my timing.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
At this time the .us drops are much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom