Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Has anyone heard of Domain Development Corp (DDC.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cashcows

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Saw a name parked there and it looks interesting, has any one used them? Especially for adult names?

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seems it belongs to NATIONAL A-1, owner of one of the best .com portfolios
girls.com, free.com, cash.com
Yahoo feed

domainquest99

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DDC.com is not owned by National A-1, however they are a large client of ours and the two companies work closely together in the domain space.

DDC specializes in high quality type in domain names. We don't have quantity minimums, but we do look for high quality in terms of the domains we will monetize on our platform. If you have high quality traffic, regardless of quantity, you should give us a shot.

We do VERY well with both adult and non-adult!

For a little more about DDC.com, you can check out this recent press release.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/11/prweb568826.htm

Domain Development Corp
http://www.ddc.com

polish_aristocrat

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DDC used to be premiumtraffic ?

anyway, perhaps i'll give them a try

what feeds are you using (for adult domains)?

skenzo or something else?
if skenzo, then i assume you're also seeing a huge decline in skenzo revenue share now, compared to 2+months ago ?

haha, well, what company will admit publically that they are seeing a huge decline :cheesy:

EDIT: I just saw your private message, after making this post
i will probably contact you next week or so

domainquest99

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, PremumTraffic was merged into DDC.com. Our primary feed is Yahoo. Results have been very strong as of late and we expect a phenomenal 2008 for DDC and our valued clients. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I used ddc.com, they are the best.

domainquest99

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DomainName - Thanks! Up until now, we've been quietly working on our next generation platform, taking on customers very selectively and most by referral. That might explain why we're not listed in the PPC section. We're now reading to roll out our solution on a wider scale so we'll have to see about getting listed.

We're actively looking for new domain customers who have high quality type in traffic! Our solution is producing very strong results for existing customers. If you're ready to make a change or diversify your parking solution, you should check out DDC.com.

Nice looking templates! Why isn't DDC found in the Traffic Monetization PPC section??

SIdomains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been working with DDC for about a month now and I'm very pleased.

TopWebNames

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does DDC use other feeds to deal with the significant amount of (usually rather lucrative) foreign traffic that yahoo (and google) summarily reject?

If so, or not, what does DDC do with / about foreign traffic?

Thanks,

Steve

DDC_Cyn

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does DDC use other feeds to deal with the significant amount of (usually rather lucrative) foreign traffic that yahoo (and google) summarily reject?

If so, or not, what does DDC do with / about foreign traffic?

Thanks,

Steve

DDC primarily uses Yahoo! to monetize traffic and Y! does perform well in many international markets. Where Y! doesn't have coverage, DDC uses various affiliate programs to monetize.

All I can suggest is you give us a try. Let us take a look at your domains and we'll let you know right away if we can make them work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom