Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Has anyone purchased domains on NotkaDomains.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe9859

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know they are famous for brokering the cookinggames.com sale recently but my recent experience with them has been disappointing to say the least. First off, their post sale procedures are confusing - I had to initiate contact through questions/comments. It took them two days to respond with a generic response. Two days after that I had to once again ask for an update via questions/comments. This is when they inform me that they have detected fraud from the seller and will have to refund the purchase. I immediately requested more information on the investigation and detailed information on the seller. This was 9 days ago and I have yet to receive a response from them.

I do not understand how their support can be this awful especially after what they claim to be a fraudulent listing. Has anyone had any positive experiences with them? I can't believe they just flat out ignored my last message.

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well it can't be NotkaDomains.com because its not registered.

WeBuyThe.Com

WE BUY DOMAINS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They are huge, a little slow to respond, and usually not very flexible on pricing but they do have a nice portfolio

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Flexible LOL

For starters they dont share stats( at least not the bunch of times I asked), over price their crap and after one round with them would never buy again.

The reason they get big sales every once in a while is either end user or moron, not because they are great names.

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Whoops, typo. Without checking, I bet its registered now. lol

It's still available and after reading the two reviews above I'd be wasting my money if I did register it. No deal.

joe9859

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Flexible LOL

For starters they dont share stats( at least not the bunch of times I asked), over price their crap and after one round with them would never buy again.

The reason they get big sales every once in a while is either end user or moron, not because they are great names.

Hey JP, Glad to see you're still around.

I just got a reply to my last message today - 15 days after.

01/27/11 (me)
Fraud? In what regards? Please forward me all information pertaining to how this finding was established as well as contact information to the seller.

2/11/11 (support)
Dear Sir,

Please see the e-mail between us and the owner of the domain:

“Hi Nokta,

We just received a call from the actual owner of this domain, someone was trying to fraudulently list it for sale and steal the domain from the owner, but unfortunately this domain is not for sale and was fraudulently listed on our platform; our seller does not own the name. We will be refunding your purchase immediately and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Thank you,
Becca”

jessem

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I never thought I would see the day when Nokta and Frank Schilling would start selling their inventory. I doubt there will be any good bargains there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom