Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Has anyone seen this

Status
Not open for further replies.

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had 3 inquires via email inquiring on the same name within 24 hours.

The person i originaly started negotiating with have exchanged emails. when we come to an agreement on the price he keeps asking for less. i finally told him to put an offer via Sedo - and told him "no more negotiations"

since then i have received emails from 2 others inquiring about the name within an hour on each.

anyone have had a similar situation????

gilescoley

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had a similar situation about a month ago, but after the offer via email, I received a couple of offers, one via Sedo and one from my Whypark landing page.

I asked the original guy if he had placed the other 2 offers and he said he hadn't....I dont really believe the guy as the offers were every similar to his. It also seems a strange coincidence after not receiving an offer for about 3 years on the name

Tell him you are getting multiple offers now so the price of the name is going up due to the demand....

Good luck

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanks for you help

the other 2 emails were within minutes today

gilescoley

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yeah, thats very suspicious, I bet its from the same guy with different email addresses (if it was via email)

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i thought so to, but if i was looking a getting a better price (as a buyer) i wouldn't want the seller thinking there were other interested people in the same name. It just adds leverage for the seller.

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

yes they were all via email

gilescoley

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
True, but in the past, I have asked someone the price of a name and got a figure, 2 weeks later I emailed him and received a lower price??

The fact that is was the next day is strange though

I would ignore it now and wait

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
my thinking exactly.

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
PM me the name, i might want to make an offer too! ;)

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Was it actually a "guy's" name or a female name?

I have gotten a couple of offers like this, all female names...back to back when one negotiation ceases or is winding down. Yes, all emails.

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it was a guys name - im assuming

Doc - what was the result from you experience - did the deals go through or was it a waste of time?

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

PM me the name, i might want to make an offer too! ;)

You will have to send me an email plus 2 others from other people minutes after - to start negotiations, apparently thats how its done now, :lol: + :lol: + :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom