Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Has anyone used SEDO'S reach out to you registrar email?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Domonetise

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used SEDO'S reach out to you registrar email? If so, what response did you receive from your registrar? I would be very interested to learn if anyone has used this email with any success.

Below is a copy of the recommended email to send to one's registrar.

"If your registrar does not yet support SedoMLS Premium, we recommend reaching out to them to let them know your interest. Below is a sample of an email that you may use."

Hello,

I’m sure you know that I have a sizable domain portfolio with you at this point in time.

One of my goals this year is to maximize my earnings from domain sales. To achieve this I would like to promote my domains through the SedoMLS Premium program in order to increase the exposure of my domain sales listings. Sedo has informed me that you are not yet working with them to enable instant transfer sales through their SedoMLS Premium domain sales network.

Is there a plan for you to integrate this service? I’ve heard that many registrars are currently partnering with Sedo. I would prefer to list my portfolio in SedoMLS Premium through my account with you.

Sedo’s BizDev team can be reached at [email protected]. Please have your BizDev team reach out to them to find what you can gain from the partnership and what it takes to implement.

Best regards,

elevatoria

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sent the mail to name.com sometime last year but they only promised to join SedoMls early this year, but up till now they have not consider SedoMls as their partner, may be very soon.

Domonetise

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I sent the mail to name.com sometime last year but they only promised to join SedoMls early this year, but up till now they have not consider SedoMls as their partner, may be very soon.

You would think that SEDO would have a lot more convincing power, rather than SEDO users emailing their registrars. :noidea:

Thanks for your reply elevatoria!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom