Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service Have A Stunning .tv Tattoo Related Dn - Now I Need Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WWW.ALLTHINGS.TV

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
To anyone out there that can build quality websites and has experiance in converting home video footage (or similar) to online streaming video - we need to talk!!

In case you have not yet heard, the .TV dn's are selling so fast worldwide, that they have overtaken .biz, .info, .us, .org as the dn of choice.

This is due to the impending wave of streaming video that will reach critical mass with the global internet users in the next twelve months or so.

I need someone who will donate their time & expertise only with regard to creating and maintaining a quality site - only the very best should get in contact with me. In return, part ownership will be offered. The concept for this website is brilliant and yet simple at the same time. I am already in advanced negotiations with about 50 potential clients - the sell is so easy it hurts.....

The DN is fantastic - with an OVT of 245,000 last month - so once the word gets out, there will be no stopping this baby!!

Many thanks

SWEETSPOT

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In case you have not yet heard, the .TV dn's are selling so fast worldwide, that they have overtaken .biz, .info, .us, .org as the dn of choice.

LOL, do some more research buddy.

.TV is nowhere near any of those extensions listed above.

WWW.ALLTHINGS.TV

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL, do some more research buddy.

.TV is nowhere near any of those extensions listed above.

Well maybe not quite there yet!! But by 2008 it should have overtaken them.....

Anyway, please do not let that take away from the basic premise that there is huge potential for this website right now in 2006!!

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is posted in the wrong section anyways

yonimlm

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well maybe not quite there yet!! But by 2008 it should have overtaken them.....

Anyway, please do not let that take away from the basic premise that there is huge potential for this website right now in 2006!!

What a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom