Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Have any of you been in landrushes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Charley-

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How do you people play this landrush? Is there a preplan or the normal sort of domain registration ?

Would like to hear from people who have high domain sales for any extensions. :)

HasRob

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You play it alot smarter then I did when the .mobi craze happened. I could have reg'd alot of great, very quick, high roi domains that were available. Instead, I thought of the future of the ext and reg'd names that will likely sell later. Maybe a year, 2 or 3. Meanwhile, names like collegeloans.mobi, gamble,laptops etc, are selling for thousands and thousands of dollars.

High overture, high bids, highly brandable names that sell and promote other peoples products, services etc are what you want.

Hope that helps a little bit,
HasRob..........

seanboy

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I should have regged more NNN and LLL.mobis. I'll admit some of my first names were just awful :)

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, i have had instances where I should've registered something during a landrush and some that i shouldn't have registered. You get tunnel vision when everything is taken and just start regging anything that's open.

-Charley-

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
- I mean like how do you get to register the names. There may be 1000's of people hunting for the same names, how could I get them before they do?

- Also, which registrar gets the extensions before any other?

Explorer

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Landrushes are great. The hours fly by as you are regging names left and right. The last landrush I was involved in was when .info quietly opened for certain languages a few months ago. There is nothing like getting a country.info in spanish or french for $2.99.

The suggestion is very simple - come prepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom