Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Have I gone crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have I lost my mind or did this forum completely change since I joined a few weeks ago? I came back after a week.... and all the categories have changed... and all the posts I replied to have disappeared as well. It's like I was never here before , it even tells me I've never posted before! lol I didn't notice anything in announcements about a change.

Vivvy

Wild And Crazy Grrl
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mojo said:
Have I lost my mind or did this forum completely change since I joined a few weeks ago? I came back after a week.... and all the categories have changed... and all the posts I replied to have disappeared as well. It's like I was never here before , it even tells me I've never posted before! lol I didn't notice anything in announcements about a change.

The current forum merged with WMF last week. There are still a lot of changes going on, and some things may indeed be gone, but hopefully we'll start seeing some of the old forum topics and you can pick up where you left off..

Vivvy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom