Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Affiliate Programs Have people work for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Question,

Is there a script out there, that somehow does this.

Let's people signup to be an affiliate of you, but there really promoting you on CJ and taking like 50% cut but they don't know it, and they think there working for you? And is there a script that tracks it and everything? I hope im making sense.

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maybe IDev Affiliate? Or Ultimate affilite? Not quite sure what you are looking for :)

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sneaky sneaky..

*makes sure to look into any new affiliate programs that jump up overnight*

I don't know about you, but that's like someone telling you they are a top level domain seller when really they are a reseller for enom or something. Actually a lot worse..

David

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
007 said:
Sneaky sneaky..

*makes sure to look into any new affiliate programs that jump up overnight*

I don't know about you, but that's like someone telling you they are a top level domain seller when really they are a reseller for enom or something. Actually a lot worse..

I don't plan on marketing it like an affiliate program, rather hiring people as sales people, persay. But, what I'm looking for it to do is figure out if the sale went through (CJ) and determine which "sales" person got the sale and credit them the ammount of money set.

The script needs to give the sales person an affiliate link persay, to direct there customers to the affiliate's landing/signup page, and then it has to figure out if they were successful and give them the money due, this is complicated.... I don't know. make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom