Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Have You Sold Any .Infos And/Or .US?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It would be great if those who have sold .infos and/or .us domains would post the domains, and if possible, include what you received for them. I for one would like to get a feel for what the market for these extensions are right now. Thank you.

M

MusicWiz

you mean there are other extensions apart from .com.net.org ? :laugh: just kidding . i hate info and biz. but with the right name they shoudl sell for quiet a nice amount. i notice no-one is listing their names.. they must all be ashamed of them :laugh:

DryHeat

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
So far this year I've sold four .INFOs (Bibliography.info, LowerManhattan.info, Bahai.info, Compra.info); sale price ranging from $1000.00 to $5200.00. Threre're a couple more in the works and may close before the end of the year. Also, in last 10-12 months, I've received several (50-60) inquiries/offers for .INFOs and around 15 for .BIZ (offers upto $2K); the former (.INFO offers) were not good enough imo and I didn't even "touch" those for .BIZ since selling a name per se in .BIZ is highly risky and I'm not yet quite sure about the "threshold" for transforming the domain into a "bone fide" business before selling the whole package. So far no serious inquiry/offer for .US.

Gomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you, Dry Heat. Your informative post helped me to decide to reg a couple of .infos I had in mind.

I wish you well with your pending deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom