Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Having issues with completing domain sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

boziffous

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Late last night I received an offer for one of my domains to which I received an email from Sedo notifying me of this. I countered the original offer and then the potential buyer countered back but when I attempt to go back and either counter/accept/reject the offer I receive the following error message on the Sedo website.

"Error
There were errors processing your request:

There was an error processing your request ! (wrong ID)

sr2F47154B455DA
Please correct your input" :?:

I emailed Sedo support and they responded with information about a totally different domain I previously sold on Sedo a while back. :upset:

When I click to view offers received it shows no information about the current domain that I have an offer on. I need help from Sedo.

-Adam

boziffous

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Johnn.

PM sent to you Monica.

Also I need a phone number to Sedo because I can't seem to find one on their website even when looking under the contact us link.

-Adam

boziffous

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got a response from Sedo and this is what it said

"Hello Adam,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately, the bid thread has been removed in our system. Due to this, you have been experiencing difficulties receiving any bid information regarding this domain. This is also why when in your Sedo account on the “offers received” page, you may only view the bid information regarding (domain previously sold through Sedo mentioned here). We apologize for any inconvenience this may present. However, the domain (that I am having trouble with) is still listed on Sedo’s Marketplace with a price of (price of domain) USD.

Thank you for understanding.

Have a Wonderful Day!"

:upset:

Ridiculous

boziffous

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Got another email

"Hello Adam,

Thanks for your email. I have looked into this situation further for you. Unfortunately, after making the offer in our system, the buyer realized that this was a typo domain. Normally, Sedo will not allow buyers to back down from offers, as all offers are binding. However, in this particular case, as this buyer is quite an active and honest buyer in our marketplace, we allowed them to withdraw their offer."

So binding only applies to some.

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"Active and honest buyer" - Too active to check the name before making the offer?
Did they read terms/condition before click on the submit button?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom