Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

having problems connecting to dnforum.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by sponk
Somehow since yesterday night I have been having problems connecting to DNForum.com, it just times out. Right now I am using a proxy, but this is annoying. It's hard to find a good proxy that is fast and will show images. Is this an issue on my part (ISP is RR) or DNForum? :confused:

member "peaceful" was having access problems also.

may be unrelated or not?

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Heyo! :)

We are currently updating a lot of things at the site - and making changes - tweaks - adjustments etc. - so there are a few occasions that you will get a dead page or other issues. Rest assured that everything is being done as quick as possible - and the end goal is a leaner meaner DNF.

We appreciate your patience!

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by sponk
DomeBase, I tried locating the thread about peaceful's problems, but was unsuccessful. Maybe you can post the link if you have it.

Sponk, It is not a thread. He contacted me outside DNForum. Maybe you should send him an e-mail and compare notes? Might be unrelated or might not. In any event, I certainly agree with NP concerning patience as things are adjusted and improved.

S

Sammy

FYI....Peaceful contacted me via email and found that it was a routing problem with his isp that should be fixed soon they have told him. Nothing to do with anything here.

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nhlrat
FYI....Peaceful contacted me via email and found that it was a routing problem with his isp that should be fixed soon they have told him. Nothing to do with anything here.

thanks NHLrat

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom