Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Heading To Traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkLogic

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2e1ax_default_frontpage_20140513_roselyn.jpg

It’s not long until TRAFFIC Vegas 2014! I purchased my conference pass a number of weeks ago to take advantage of the special discounted offer of the hotel rooms….all good! I’ve now just booked the flights from Australia and the great news is that my wife Roselyn is coming with me for the very first time! Yeah! She plans on doing a LOT of shopping! LOL!

I can’t believe that there have already been 27 TRAFFIC conferences, spanning nearly 10 years of the industry. I’ve attended every conference that has been run by both Rick and Howard other than the very first one (I didn’t go but I sent another person). There’s one good reason why I do this….I consistently get lots of business that has now blossomed into the ParkLogic of today.

So what do I hope to get out of TRAFFIC? As well as taking part in a lot of great conversations, catching up with friends and doing a whole lot of business I plan on keeping my ears open. I love learning from others. Hearing what they are doing with their domains and how they are building their businesses. It’s challenging and I find that I always come away with a fresh sense of purpose.

Read More

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom