• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HealthAlert.org

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally someone likes one of my names...I'll sleep better tonight.

Thanks, Doberry
 
It is a good one. Might take a while to find a buyer - but the name makes a lot of sense.
 
Very good name. It works great as a .org too. You should develop it.
 
Garyted's names are not that bad. In fact, I like most of them but I don't think the .org works well here despite the name.

I agree with Duke that you may never find a buyer for this. Developing it may be too much work and no ROI.

Then again some health supplement or remedy promoter may be desparate for a name or willing to pass as a non-profit to get visitors.
 
I was thinking more in terms of a site that delivered government and medical community warnings about health hazards in food, the environment etc (like recalled packing plant meat for instance). It could be helpful to be presented as a non-profit - gives you a good guy image - but wouldn't stop you from placing related medical and health field ads on the site. Would also be excellent for a manufacturer of antidotes to current hazards to have this site to alert people of the dangers - then direct them to their commercial site to sell the solution. .Orgs can be very useful when used properly and they do not always mean that you can't make money from them.

I will also take a .org anytime if it has a great search word of term in the title - even if I intend it to be a commercial site. Certainly it is not going to be as good as a .com but it can still pay off for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom