Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

hehe.in

Status
Not open for further replies.

missedcall

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dn traffic is fake ..do not bother

missedcall

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
owner listed it on sedo and was getting "thousands" park visits per day..something impossible for a .in dn..if it was co.in that would make sense but not for this dn which is not a typo or smt very famous name to indians ..no links to it..need I say more ?

also if u search for "hehe.in" has many reasults on engines because engines look for phrase "hehe in" or " hehe .. in" or "hehe. In" not the actual dn ..some link popularity dn tools may find thoses as return links (currently alatavista returns this as backlinks on my dn link popularity program) which is wrong..so seller fw traffic from elsewhere in order to make you believe this is real traffic... very old fraud trick

mfk_1868

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
he is a turkish guy and just ****ed up sedo and google together as sedo doesnt accept google traffic any more!

acronym007

Thankful!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
he accepted my offer based on proof of traffic. He seems to have some trouble proving this clearly. I'm not going forward on the deal unless he can, he claims he can show me how to generate 20k in traffic. That's crazy high, so I have my doubts about this person.

mfk_1868

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this is true that they can generate lots of google traffic by this but google is banning these type sites now and the way is on the way of grave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom